South East Scotland Regional Network 2 - Minutes - 12 August 2019

Minutes from the South East Scotland Regional Network 2

Dunedin Canmore Edinburgh

12th August 2019.

 

 

Present:

 

Ian Robertson (Chair)

Fife

IR

Sheila Mitchell (Secretary )

Fife

SM

Ian Fraser

Fife

IF

Kenny McLachlan (Treasurer)

City of Edinburgh

KM

Alan Dunton

East Lothian

AD

Lillias Reid

Midlothian

LR

Terry Kirby

Edinburgh

TK

Jeanette Boyd

East Lothian

JB

Irina Lazarenko

City of Edinburgh

IL

Jim Galloway

City of Edinburgh

JG

Ian Mackay

 

IM

Alan David Frank

Scottish Borders

AF

Debra McCreath

Scottish Borders

DMC

Noeline Hughes

Scottish Borders

NH

David Rintoul

 

DR

 

 

 

 

In attendance:

Michael Boal

Scottish Government

CW

 

 

 

 

Apologies:

T.Allan

Fife

TA

Cath McArthur

East Lothian

CMcA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Item

 

Action

1

Welcome

IR Welcomed everyone and opened the meeting.

 

IR

2

Minutes of Previous Meeting

Minutes agreed as accurate

Proposed-

Seconded-

 

 

3

Matters Arising

 

Expenses - Bank still not amended –

Carolynne to bring cheques / cash

Committee asked if they would agree to be paid by BACS

Majority agreed.

 

Newsletter almost ready – editor required Debra volunteered.

Website - Noeline volunteered – training to be given in September ?

 

DMcC and NH volunteered to shadow TK and AD on SHR – report given by TK

 

MB and TK led discussion on stock transfer costs to tenants from one RSL to another.

 

Fife ARC report due September

 

 

 

IR to contact Dr. Neil Hamlet on availability to give a presentation to SES RN 2 ongoing possibly for a later meeting

 

 

JB/KM

4

Proposed Amendments to the Draft Constitution

 

 

Dissolution of TRAs and RTO’s – a proposal has been put forward that we amend the constitution at the next AGM to enable us to co-opt persons onto the committee when their respective TRA or RTO has become defunct, these persons will possibly have a lot of experience and knowledge and the general consensus of Region 2 is that this should not be lost.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ALL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AOCB

Shadow required for SHR – TK and TA going on to Liaison Group.

AD no longer has e-mail address therefore requires hard copies of all correspondence . Scot Gov made aware.

 

TA to send out a list (link) of all reports from SHR as they are too lengthy to print out and issue.

 

Volunteers required from each network for the Regional Networks Event, Debra, Irina, Jim, Alan.

 

Sub-group for Audit Scotland - Debra, Jim, Ian.

 

Housing and Social Security Ian and Kenny ?

 

Next Meeting 7th October Thistle House.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SM

 

TA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Publication date
Publication type
Minutes